Sunday 26 February 2012

Friday, February 24, 2012 (+______+)


I sat in a group with Aya, Dewi and Reni. We discussed about the question that we had made added with the based competence that we use (Mr. Steve asked us).

Let me tell you what happened in Thursday (23/2). We were looking for a school but we weren’t accepted there. The curriculum person of that school told us that we need a license and he gave us time on Monday.  But we know that we couldn’t receive that license on time.
Since that, I realize that we need to make a sin. Nepotism… (*owh God… sorry for that)


Let me tell you what happened on Saturday (25/2). I and Reni go to three primary schools and we are rejected because we were late and UKSW’s student that had come before us had no respect to that school. But the principal was good and give us advice. Then we were back to my boarding house.
At my boarding house, Reni and I were hopeless; we thought a lot from the positive until the negative idea. Hahaha… I knew I am bad from that time. hahaha…

GOD open the way… Aya’s mother is a principal of SDN Kaliwungu 3. She allowed us to visit that school. Thanks GOD… love You so much…
You know what we need nepotism! (*devil inside and outside)

Okay let’s talk about what happened on Friday (24/2). We were discussing about assessing the questions whether it is belong to hard or easy question using grading standard in our module. We also talk about SPSS that we will discuss in our next meeting.

My idea:
“Experience is the best teacher ever!”
I hate procedure! Hahahahaha :D



this picture, I took from http://www.flickr.com/photos/yourdon/

1 comment:

  1. hahaha...
    I agree with you Yo..
    experience is the best teacher..

    ReplyDelete